Air Line Pilots’ Association South Africa
The National Voice of Pilots
You are accountable, but who out there is looking after YOUR needs?
ALPA-SA is the only organisation that caters solely for the needs of flight deck crew. It has no vested commercial interest in aviation, and is a non-profit organisation, funded solely from membership subscriptions.
The members of this Association bond themselves to the purpose of:
- Striving for a safer system of air transportation and applying professional standards throughout the industry.
- Representation of our members at all relevant national and international forums
- Exchanging pertinent technical, industrial and professional information.
- Upholding the honour and dignity of all members and staff.
- Ensuring responsible, accurate and informed publicity regarding the affairs of the Association and the industry.
To the achievement of this mission, members will strive for co-operation in all that affects the common interest, whilst respecting individual employment rights and privileges.
Laser Incident Reporting Form
Please note that all articles relating to Laser Incidents/Reports are posted under the HUPER Committee link under the main link Committees.
ALPA Fatigue Report
As you may be aware, new and improved Flight and Duty Limitations have been proposed and are being considered by CARCOM. To get this approved, we need information and statistics regarding fatigue.
In order for the ALPA-SA proposal to achive the best outcome, it is vitally important that we back it up with fatigue reports. We hereby urge all airline pilots to file fatigue reports, so that we may gather the necessary information to give us more leverage when submitting the proposal to CARCOM again.