Core Activity To improve the protection and safety of all persons involved in civil aviation and the general public against acts of unlawful interference perpetrated on the ground or in flight.
Terms of Reference
- To prepare and discuss working papers which review, modify and amend IFALPA policy concerning all aspects of aviation security consistent with international baseline security measures.
- To assist member associations to achieve and maintain in a harmonized way a level of aviation security in their region.
- To provide expert advice on all security issues upon request to Executive Board, other Standing Committees, Advisory Groups and interested external parties.
- To contribute to the development of relevant ICAO Standards, Recommended Practices and associated guidance materials.
- To review new developments and technical solutions in the field of aviation security.